The Importance of English
English is used very commonly in our everyday life. People from all over the world is using English as a communicating language.
The reason I am writing this essay is because I spoke chinese in my English class. My teacher’s eyes were furious with fire and fist blazing with anger. I persuaded her to instead of ripping my lungs out one by one, I should write a senseless essay on the importance of English in out world.
English applies in almost everything we do. Example sales, accounting, architecture, teacher, doctor and a lot more occupations. Without English, our life would be much harder to live in.
English is important because it is said so in the local newspapers which I do not read. The newspapers are black and white and yet soo many people buy it. What easy money. Anyways, English helps everyone to communicate easily without having to ask “what is the meaning of this word?” or “ what u saying oh?”. Almost all local asians and the people in the world enhance in English more than other languages except for some exceptional countries like France and so on.
Besides that, English can save our lives and also kill us. Because of English we can scream “Help!!” and “OMG! Save me!” and also “Mamamia!” and can kill us in our English lessons. I was almost killed but my persuasion skills was put to the test and it succeeded. My teacher did not kill me but I am soo sorry for the next rabbit she met.
And, English can help us create a lot of things. It creates names like Mcnorty, Sarahbaba, Chengsaw, Bingshalabadalamanadingdong and a lot a lot more. And it can help us sort out stuff like recycling bins, human and non-human, Bigheaded people and smallheaded people.
Now.. I do not know anymore Importance of English but I will tell you how English applies in my everyday life. I speak English to make statements, commands, requests, demands, sales and soo many more. English is also used in my favourite movies. Without English a lot of movies would not be here today for example High School Musical 3 or 2 or 1 or 4(Its gonna come soon. I know it) or Transformers or, umm.. Ah! The Fwog Pwince play. Like Mcnorty’s line. There were “ My corns are killing me” and “ Ah…” to represent she was finally relaxed and there is “ I’ll give you dirt, the cheek of it” and last but not least “ Are you talking to me, sonny?”.
Lastly, Enlgish can help us by classifying ways to learn English. There is verbs, adjectives, similes, terms and a lot more. People often spend their time enhancing their English and trying to get hold of all English has to offer but it cannot really be done. Not because their stupid, brainless, untalented or anything, but it is because English does not have a fixed way of saying it or writing it. If u feel it is right about this sentence, we just write it down. And therefore English is important to us, animals, lungless animals, sea animals, land animals, land animals which has a mom, land animals that kill their young, non-living things, wood made non-living things, steel made non- living things and a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot, wait my hand soar, a lot a lot a lot more. And I would not speak chinese in class, at least I will try, for 7 seconds everytime. That’s the maximum. Thank you for readin this, it is made out of all my hard work and I think it is senseless in everyway that I can think of.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Irvin's senseless essay!
Posted by Meet the troublemakers!!! at 10:18 PM
Labels: Rubix Noob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment